Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Can Tho (-/L/D)
Day 2: Can tho – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Experience everyday life in the Mekong Delta on a 2-days tour, with your choice of accommodation, from hotels to homestays. Discover the floating markets and stilt houses of quiet villages, pass through paddy fields and fruit farms, and much more.
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAI BE – VINH LONG – CAN THO (-/L/D)
In the early-morning, 7:30AM – tour guide and private car pick you up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center. After two hours drive through fertile paddy field from Sai Gon, you can arrive to boat station, the Boat pick up & will bring you to see Cai Be Floating Market at noisy section of the river with too many buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging from their boat. Then we visit local garden where you can see daily activities of the local peoples like makings rice-paper; coconut-candy; rice pop corn…
Next, visit a local garden where you’ll enjoy fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song.. pick fresh fruit by yourself and cycling around village about 30 minutes. Then, climb aboard a hand–rowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
Stop at the river view restaurant. here you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch. After lunch, take a boat along the Mekong River to Vinh Long – a center of tropical fruit; stop in for a short visit to Vinh Long market, continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/-)
After breakfast, Early morning 6:45AM go to Ninh Kieu ferry, boat pick up to visit Cai Rang floating market (a biggest floating market in Mekong Delta) then to visit “Ba Cong” garden, witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks. Back the land, Discover Binh Thuy Ancient house, the house is filled with features that represent rural areas in the Mekong Delta region during the 19th century. The French-style house was built in 1870 by the Duong family on an area of nearly 6,000 sq m. Its base is about one metre higher than the land surface. Binh Thuy ancient house has been captured in many films such as “The silt ways,” “The Bac Lieu mandarin’s son” and “The lover” of French director J. Annaud. Drive back to Saigon. On the way, have lunch at a local restaurant. Arrival Ho Chi Minh about 16:00. Tour the end
(Note: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Departure Time: 7:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Hotel accommodation in DBL or TWIN sharing room: 4 star hotel
- Holiday One hotel – holidayonehotel.com or similar
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (01 BF, 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 01 Bottle mineral water / day
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.