Enjoy this full day trip from Saigon and visit the ever so popular Cai Be floating Market in the Mekong Delta. See the daily activities of the local people and enjoy a ride on a hand–rowing sampans along the small canals.
In the early-morning, 7:30AM – Tour guide and private car pick you up from your hotel. After two hours drive through fertile paddy field from Sai Gon, you can arrive to boat station, the Boat pick up & will bring you to see Cai Be Floating Market at noisy section of the river with too many buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging from their boat. Then we visit local garden where you can see daily activities of the local peoples like makings rice-paper; coconut-candy; rice pop corn…
Next, visit a local garden where you’ll enjoy fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song.. pick fresh fruit by yourself and cycling around village about 30 minutes. Then, climb aboard a hand–rowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
Stop at the river view restaurant. here you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch.
After lunch, head back to the hotel where tour concludes. The end about 17:00.
– Departure Time: 7:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.