This morning, 8:00AM your tour guide and private car pick you up at the hotel – depart to Can Gio Ecologic Area Excursion. Otherwise known as “Monkey Island”.
We enjoy a visit to Monkey island followed by Can Gio Museum and Mangrove Forest Park. Here you’ll see a range of Fauna with crocodiles, where local people have conserved many huge alligators since the “Vietnam war” and you can try “alligator fishing” (optional) and wild monkeys with over 1,000 monkeys, living there, you also can feed and take photos with many monkeys surrounding and climbing on your shoulder.
Next, you’ll enjoy lunch at Carrot Restaurant and Can gio Beach, Afternoon, Discover by a Canoe ride and visit the Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerilla Base. Last to visit Ong Thuy Tuong Royal Tomb & Can Thanh Market. Return to Ho Chi Minh City
– Departure Time: 8:00AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Canoe visit Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerilla Base
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.