Experience the rich history of Vietnamese cuisine and learn how to prepare dishes native to Ho Chi Minh City during a half-day cooking lesson. Gives you a fascinating insight into the culture, history and the daily life of the locals in Ho Chi Minh City.
In the morning, Chef and driver pick you up at the hotel at 8:15 AM. Prepare to visit colorful market to get some foods for your hands on cooking class (Ben Thanh Market)
Then take you to Mai Home Sai Gon Culinary Art Center, the Vietnamese professional chefs will tell you some things about Vietnamese’s kitchen and culinary culture before cooking time.
Having lunch with the dishes made by yourself. Some questions from the Chiefs to make sure you are understand and remember every steps for cooking before you can get certificate and some presents from them.
Continuing your exiting tour, you depart and set off on a historical and culture tour of Vietnam’s largest city. The Reunification Palace – on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
War Remnants Museum – formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem’ exhibit is particularly touching and is dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office were built around 1877 and 1883 respectively. These two iconic buildings are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in the building of the Notre Dam Cathedral was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is also the country’s largest post office.
Finally, visit to “Ngoc Hoang” pagoda, After the tour you’ll be dropped back at your hotel.
– Departure Time: 8:15AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Chef will pick up at hotel and visit in Ben Thanh market
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch with the dishes made by yourself
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee