Experience the rich history of Vietnamese cuisine and learn how to prepare dishes native to Ho Chi Minh City during a half-day cooking lesson. Visit a nearby market to buy the ingredients you’ll need and enjoy the meal you’ve prepared, after the class.
In the morning, Chef and driver pick you up at the hotel at 8:15 AM. Prepare to visit colorful market to get some foods for your hands on cooking class (Ben Thanh Market)
Then take you to Mai Home Sai Gon Culinary Art Center, the Vietnamese professional chefs will tell you some things about Vietnamese’s kitchen and culinary culture before cooking time.
Having lunch with the dishes made by yourself. Some questions from the Chiefs to make sure you are understand and remember every steps for cooking before you can get certificate and some presents from them.
Back to the hotel, end of the tour about 12:30.
– Departure Time: 8:15AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Chef will pick up at hotel and visit in Ben Thanh market
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch with the dishes made by yourself
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.