This full day tour from Ho Chi Minh City allows you to experience history and culture of Vietnam by enjoying a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai temple as well as savoring a delicious lunch at a local restaurant all in one day.
7:30AM – This morning you will be picked up by your tour guide and private car from your hotel and depart to Cu Chi Tunnels 44mi (70 km).
First stop is an exciting visit to the legendary Cu Chi Tunnels, here you will see some of the most intense battles areas during the Vietnam War. Explore the underground base of the resistance fighters and the intricate network of over 124mi (200km) of the tunnels.
Next, continue to Tay Ninh, this is the headquarters for the religion of Cao Dai, you’ll visit the Grand Temple of the Cao Dai Holy. You can learn more about this fascinating religion by observing the noon ceremony.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before heading back by bus to you hotel, where your tour will finish at approximately 5:30pm.
– Departure Time: 7:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.