At 8:00AM – your private tour guide and car will pick you up from your hotel and take you North West to the Cu Chi Tunnels which are 70kms away. This is an area where Vietnamese people proudly held their ground during the Vietnam war (in Vietnam it is known as The American War). Over 200kms of underground tunnels were made, the trip will help you understand the struggle the Vietnamese would have gone through on the frontline. It took an enormous amount of ingenuity, courage and imagination to match the enemy and these tunnels were a big part of the Vietnam War and ended being a resounding victory for the Cu Chi people.
The tunnel system, fortifications and trenches were a part of a soldiers life, you will see how they lived, the kitchens, store rooms, hospital, living quarters. You can crawl around parts of the tunnel yourself and watch a video of the history of the Vietnam War in this area and you also have chance to shoot many kind of guns (AK-47) on the shooting range (extra charge). Then go to at Local Restaurant for enjoy the lunch; after that we will take you back to your hotel. The end about 15:00.
– Departure Time: 8:00AM
– Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Transportation: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge for first infant
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.