Enjoy this full day Cu Chi Tunnels tour that visit’s the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels, the underground shelters of the Viet Cong during Vietnam War and Ho Chi Minh City with The Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office
7:30AM – Tour guide & private van will collect you early in the morning and depart for Cu Chi 44mi (70 km). Today, enjoy an exciting visit to the legendary Cu Chi, site of some of the most intense battles during the Vietnam War. You will have the chance to explore the underground base of the resistance fighters and see the intricate network of over 124mi (200km) of the tunnels.
After the tunnels, head back to Ho Chi Minh City. stop for lunch at local restaurant, then enjoy visits to the Old Colonial Residential Quarter, the Hotel De Ville, the Opera House, the majestic Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office and the historical Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market.
Then this afternoon, you will be taken back to your hotel where the tour ends at approximately 5:30pm.
– Departure Time: 7:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.