8:30AM, Tour guide and private car pick you up and start the trip to the west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses. Enjoy your lunch with Vietnamese food at local restaurant.
After having lunch, we continue driving to visit Mia pagoda, is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities
Driving back Hanoi. Tour finishes at around 5h00 PM.
– Departure Time: 8:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.