Hanoi is, one of the most charming cities in all of Asia. Fondly This full-day tour takes travelers on a journey through the highlights of this bustling metropolis that’s fondly referred to as the “Paris of the East”. Take an exciting cyclo tour through the Old Quarter where travelers can comb through the stalls of local markets selling handmade goods to end the day.
08:30AM – Tour guide and private car pick up from your hotel to start this full day Ha Noi city tour. We first head to the Ho Chi Minh Complex to visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum which is a great lively illustrator of the national unity, and then Uncle Ho’s House and the One-pillar pagoda – one of the two most iconic temples in Vietnam. Leave One-pillar pagoda for the temple of literature -“Van Mieu” – the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian. Have lunch in local restaurant, then visiting Ethnology Museum where you have great chance to know about culture, custom, languages, houses of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam. Next is Hoan Kiem lake (restored sword lake) with Ngoc Son temple. Take 1 hour for cyclo tour around Hanoi old quarter. 17:00 drop off at your hotel
– Departure Time: 8:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- 01 hour Cyclo in Ha noi old quarter
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.