Familiarize yourself with the history and culture of Ho Chi Minh City on a 4-hour tour. Enjoy seeing a selection of the main sights and learn about the past and present of the area. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, each with its own unique route.
At 8.00am or 12:00pm – your tour guide and private car will pick you up from your hotel and will start our tour of Ho Chi Minh City. You will get to know its history and culture by stopping at:
The Reunification Palace – on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
War Remnants Museum – formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem’ exhibit is particularly touching and is dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office were built around 1877 and 1883 respectively. These two iconic buildings are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in the building of the Notre Dam Cathedral was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is also the country’s largest post office, Then take to Ngoc Hoang Pagoda.
Finally, enjoy a visit to Ben Thanh Market, a lively market in District 1, where your guide can help you barter for goods.
After the tour you’ll be dropped back at your hotel.
– Departure Time: 8:00AM or 12:00PM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.