Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ben Tre – Cai Be Homestay (-/L/D)
Day 2: Cai Be floating market – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Travel along the Mekong and the natural network of canals by motor boat and sampan under the shadows of water coconut trees. Taste seasonal fruits right from the orchard, meet friendly locals, and visit the region’s lively floating markets
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY –MY THO – BEN TRE – CAI BE HOMESTAY (-/L/D)
This morning, 8:30AM – your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province. Once here, you’ll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands.
On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then continue to Cai Be, have dinner and spend a night at locals’ house. Ba Duc Ancient house – Homestay
Day 2: CAI BE – VINH LONG – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/-)
After breakfast, Boat pick up & will bring you to visit “Ba Kiet” Ancient house, visit local garden where you can see daily activities of the local peoples like makings rice-paper; coconut-candy; rice pop corn…
Then to see Cai Be Floating Market at noisy section of the river with too many buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging from their boat.
Next, visit a local garden where you’ll enjoy fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song.. pick fresh fruit by yourself and cycling around village about 30 minutes. Then, climb aboard a hand–rowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
Stop at the river view restaurant. here you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch.
After lunch, cruise along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, more admire marvelous natural to Mekong Delta region. Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
(Note: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Departure Time: 8:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Homestay Ba Duc Ancient house: DBL or TWIN sharing room – baducmekong.com
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (01 BF, 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 01 Bottle mineral water / day
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.