Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most beautiful landscapes of Ninh Binh province, just 100km to the southeast of Hanoi. Hoa Lu was the ancient Royal capital during the Dinh and Pre-Le dynasties which lasted for 41 years (from 969-1009). In comparison with Hoa Lu’s cultural significance, Tam Coc is considered naturally significant as the Ha Long Bay of the rice paddies because it is reminiscent of the famous natural heritage area in its due to its beautiful limestone landscape, charm. Sitting on boat cruising Tam Coc, one is enclosed by the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields, all combined to form a poetic painting picture of the countryside.
07:45AM Tour guide and Private car picking up from hotel and depart for Ninh Binh Province. Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
10:30 Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples in the Ancient Citadel of Vietnam in 10th Century
12:00 Arriving in Tam Coc & have Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
13:30 Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a wonderful feeling
14:45 Biking to Bich Dong on country road (estimated time 40 minutes for 5km cycling 2 ways)
15:15 Go back to Hanoi
18:00 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel. Trip ends
– Departure Time: 7:45AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Explore caves on a sampan boat & Bike around countryside villages
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.