Early this morning, 7:00AM – Your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Long Tan. Once you arrive, you will visit Dat Mountain (S.A.S HILL). The Battle of Long Tan is arguably the most famous battle fought by the Australian Army during the Vietnam War. It was fought in a rubber plantation near the village of Long Tan, north-east of Vung Tau, South Vietnam on August 18–19, 1966.
Next, visit Long Phuoc Tunnels. This complex tunnel system was connected to form a spine way tunnel for storing foods with fighting fortified positions , first aid station, weapon stores. The Tunnels were the place for Vietnamese revolution troops to fight against the enemy.
Next, you will be taken to Vung Tau City – Have lunch at local restaurant, Visit Niet Ban Tinh Xa, Nirvana Meditation Retreat and Thich Ca Phat Dai, a Buddhist Shrine, French-built Light House. Visit Giant Jesus and have swim at VungTau prime beach. Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
– Departure Time: 7:00AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Approval letter visit Long Tan Battlefield
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.