Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Ben Tre Homestay (-/L/D)
Day 2: Ben Tre – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Travel along the Mekong and the natural network of canals by motor boat and sampan under the shadows of water coconut trees. Taste seasonal fruits right from the orchard, meet friendly locals..
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – BEN TRE HOMESTAY (-/L/D)
This morning, 8:00AM – your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ben Tre City. On arrival in Hung Vuong Pier. Take a boat on Ben Tre river – one of tributaries of Mekong river, Sight-seeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transfering…. Stop at brickwork to see how to make bricks by hand. Visite one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along canal. Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller in country
Walking on the quiet paths, Stop at farmer house for lunch. Check-in homestay. Relax. Riding to Mr Sau Khanh ‘s house to see ancient ceramic set. Cooking with Host in Homestay. Have dinner and overnight at locals’ house.
Day 2: BEN TRE – DONG TAM – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/-)
After breakfast, go to morning local market by bike, visit rice paper cake workshop. Check-out. Then Tuk tuk to boat pier, take sampan and motoboat back to Hung Vuong Pier. Then we visit Dong Tam Snake-Breeding Farm, established in 1979 on the area of 30ha.Dong Tam is medicinal plant cultivation and the study and treatment of snake-bite. There is a snake-breeding zone with approximately 400 species to feed or even to play with. There is also a collection of fishes, crocodiles, turtles, etc. Back to Ho Chi Minh City, on the way we have lunch at local restaurant. Arrive about 16:00.
– Departure Time: 8:00AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Accommodation in DBL or TWIN sharing room: Homestay in Ben Tre at Ba Danh or Muoi No
- Private Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (01 BF, 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 01 Bottle mineral water / day
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.