Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (-/L/D)
Day 2: Can tho – Cai Rang floating market – Chau Doc – Tra Su forest (B/L/D)
Day 3: Chau Doc – Cham Village – Sa Dec – Ho Chi Minh city (B/L/-)
Travel along the Mekong and the natural network of canals by motor boat and sampan under the shadows of water coconut trees. Taste seasonal fruits right from the orchard, meet friendly locals, and visit the region’s lively floating markets
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY –MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO (-/L/D)
This morning, 8:30AM – your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province. Once here, you’ll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands.
On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO – CHAU DOC – TRA SU (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Early morning 6:45AM go to Ninh Kieu ferry, boat pick up to visit Cai Rang floating market (a biggest floating in Mekong Delta) then to visit “Ba Cong” garden, witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks. Back the land, Discover “Binh Thuy” Ancient house then continue to Chau Doc, on the way we have lunch at Long Xuyen Crocodile, arrival Chau Doc – We visit Tra Su Cajuput Forest, The best time to visit Tra Su Cajuput Forest is in the flooding season from July to December, according to one of the forest guides. At this time, large areas of the forest become lakes that tourists can explore by motor-boat, The forest has 106 colonies of water birds, bats and various rare and endangered animals and reptiles and a few of them have been listed in the Red Book, and over 140 flora species. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: CHAU DOC – SA DEC – HO CHI MINH (B/L/-)
A boat trip to visit the floating fish breeding farms reveals the amazing highlight of Chau Doc, a Cham minority village, whom still again employment from traditional weaving. The last stop in Chau Doc is to a local Islamic Mosque. Before going back to Ho Chi Minh City, on the way we visit “Huynh Thuy Le” Ancient House in Sa Dec and have lunch there. Arrival Ho Chi Minh about 17:00. Tour the end.
(Notes: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Departure Time: 8:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Hotel accommodation in DBL or TWIN sharing room: 4 &3 star hotel
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (02 BF, 03 Lunches + 02 Dinners)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 01 Bottle mineral water / day
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.