Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (-/L/D)
Day 2: Can tho – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Travel along the Mekong and the natural network of canals by motor boat and sampan under the shadows of water coconut trees. Taste seasonal fruits right from the orchard, meet friendly locals, and visit the region’s lively floating markets
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY –MY THO BEN TRE – CAN THO (-/L/D)
This morning, 8:30AM – your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province. Once here, you’ll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands.
On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/-)
After breakfast, Early morning 6:45AM go to Ninh Kieu ferry, boat pick up to visit Cai Rang floating market (a biggest floating market in Mekong Delta) then to visit “Ba Cong” garden, witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks. Back the land, Discover Binh Thuy Ancient house, the house is filled with features that represent rural areas in the Mekong Delta region during the 19th century. The French-style house was built in 1870 by the Duong family on an area of nearly 6,000 sq m. Its base is about one metre higher than the land surface. Binh Thuy ancient house has been captured in many films such as “The silt ways,” “The Bac Lieu mandarin’s son” and “The lover” of French director J. Annaud. Drive back to Saigon On the way, have lunch at a local restaurant. Arrival Ho Chi Minh about 16:00. Tour the end
(Note: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Departure Time: 8:30AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Hotel accommodation in DBL or TWIN sharing room: 4 star hotel
- Holiday One hotel – holidayonehotel.com or similar
- Private Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (01 BF, 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 01 Bottle mineral water / day
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.