Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Nam Cat Tien (-/L/D)
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
Nam Cat Tien National Park is located in the transition zone between Vietnam’s Truong Son Mountain Range (the highlands) and Mekong Delta. Because of its unique location and the existence of 5 different forest types within the park, Cat Tien supports an amazing range of plants and animals. There are many endemic species of plants and animals (meaning they are found here and nowhere else), and the park is a refuge for species which used to be widespread but now seek shelter within this special protected area.
Day 1: HO CHI MINH – NAM CAT TIEN (-/L/D)
8:00AM, Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel go to Discovery Nam Cat Tien National Park to a former volcanic crater, known as Lava tubes. Crossing the Dong Nai River to enter the Cat Tien National Park enables visitors begin their wildlife experience. Arrive at the Nam Cat Tien National Park about 12:00. We have lunch at local restaurant then check in. In the afternoon we discovery: Lagerstroemia Ovalfolia (Bang Lang), Tetrameles nudiflora (Tung), Cycas rumphii (Thien Tue), Ancistrolandus Tectorius (Trung quan). Then we transfer back to the center for having dinner. At night around 7.00 PM our Jeep will transfer us to Ta Lai for view animals at night.
Day 2: NAM CAT TIEN – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/-)
After breakfast, we depart to Bau Sau (Crocodile lake) by Jeep (10km) and walking 5km to Crocodile lake station to see the Crocodiles swamp. Bau Sau is a beautiful lake surrounded by the jungle and home to many crocodiles. You will board your boat and paddle around the lake for an hour. You’ll have the chance to see birds, crocodiles, wild lotus before heading back to the park center. Have lunch and check-out, take ferry crossing the river then heading back to Ho Chi Minh city. Arrival about 18:00. Tour the end.
(Note: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Departure Time: 8:00AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation: New air-condition vehicle transfer and cable car
- Jeep to see the wild animals at night
- Accommodation in DBL/TWIN sharing room
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant (02 lunches + 01 dinner)
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide.
- 02 Bottle mineral water / pax / day
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- Maximum one (01) children sharing room and existing bed with parents
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.