Take you quick look how busy of economic city on the way to the water puppet show, where is traditional culture and quintessence art meeting through daily activities of Vietnamese people as one of the high light of Vietnamese arts and have dinner on Cruise
17:45 – Tour guide and private Car pick you up at hotel, take you quick look how busy of economic city on the way to the water puppet show, where is traditional culture and quintessence art meeting through daily activities of vietnamese people as one of the high light of Vietnamese arts .(Shows are performed entirely in Vietnamese which is not a problem for the visiting tourist as the puppet gestures are obvious enough to keep the audience enthralled. The musicians are often positioned to one side of the stage adding in sound effects and songs as the people-styled puppets, dragons, fairies and other ornamental figures dance across the stage)
After the show, you will be take to your cruise dock where you will board your cruise on the Saigon River where you will enjoy a delicious dinner and see Saigon by night.
Once dinner is finished you will disembark the cruise and be taken back to your hotel where your tour concludes approximately 10pm
– Departure Time: 17:45AM
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.