We all know Vietnam is an absolute legend when it comes to street food, and if you want to make the most of your time (and stomach space), you’ll want to head out with an in-the-know local to pick out the best of the best of Saigon’s street food. Put your eating pants on and follow us!
18:00 – Tour guide and private car pick up from your hotel. You will around the city. On this tour, discover the history and culture of this bustling city as you pass by the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Opera House, Dong Khoi street
Next, head to Tan Dinh Market – try to Com Tam (Broken rice) then to Ky Dong Street for enjoy Banh Bot Loc (Rice dumpling cake) or Banh Beo (water fern cake) and Che (Sweet gruel). Next we go to Local restaurant for eat the sea food: Snall, Cuttle fish, as crab…. with beverage ( beer, soft drink, water & tea ).
From here your guide will take you back to your hotel, where your tour ends at approximately 22:00
– Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Therefore, street food venues and local dishes often vary; your local guide will make any final adjustments on the spot.
– Departure Time: 18:00
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- English speaking guide.
- Street food
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.