Day 1: Pick up at Tan Son Nhat Airport –Hotel – Sai Don by night (-/-/D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, Tour guide & van pick up and transfer to hotel, Check in (14:00) and free time till 17:45 – Tour guide and private Car pick you up at hotel, take you quick look how busy of economic city on the way to the water puppet show, where is traditional culture and quintessence art meeting through daily activities of vietnamese people as one of the high light of Vietnamese arts .(Shows are performed entirely in Vietnamese which is not a problem for the visiting tourist as the puppet gestures are obvious enough to keep the audience enthralled. The musicians are often positioned to one side of the stage adding in sound effects and songs as the people-styled puppets, dragons, fairies and other ornamental figures dance across the stage)
After the show, you will be take to your cruise dock where you will board your cruise on the Saigon River where you will enjoy a delicious dinner and see Saigon by night.
Once dinner is finished you will disembark the cruise and be taken back to your hotel where your tour concludes approximately 10pm. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta (My Tho – Ben Tre) full day (B/L/-)
In the early morning (7:00AM), tour guide & driver pick you up at your hotel, take you go through city to the North West direction of Sai Gon, you can get Cu Chi Tunnel (70 km), where is Vietnamese’s people proud of for undaunted ness in struggle during the American war. Over 200 km of underground tunnels, the trip will take you back to understand how hard of the life during the wartime and you also have chance to shoot many kind of guns (AK-47) on the shooting range (extra charge).
After exploring the tunnels, we’ll drive to My Tho. Delicious lunch at the local restaurant (Mekong Resstop or similar) we try to enjoy many local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
Arrival My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province where you can take the boat to get Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands. On this island you can see daily activities of the local peoples along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta like tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season)
Hand–rowing sampans take you along the small canal, making coconut candy, horse-drawn carriage take you on the village’ s roads. It’s good feelings you can enjoy on this trip. On the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Come back to hotel about 18:00. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City tour – Tan Son Nhat Airport (B/L/-)
At 8.00AM, your tour guide and private car will pick you up from your hotel and will start our tour of Ho Chi Minh City. You will get to know its history and culture by stopping at:
The Reunification Palace – on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
War Remnants Museum – formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem’ exhibit is particularly touching and is dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office were built around 1877 and 1883 respectively. These two iconic buildings are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in the building of the Notre Dam Cathedral was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is also the country’s largest post office, Then take to Ngoc Hoang Pagoda.
Finally, enjoy a visit to Ben Thanh Market, a lively market in District 1, where your guide can help you barter for goods. Then, we have lunch at a local restaurant. Last, we bring you to the airport. End of service.
(Note: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Pick up time on arrival & departure day: as per air ticket
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Hotel accommodation in DBL or TWIN sharing room:
- 3 star hotel: Queen Ann hotel – queenannhotelvn.com or similar
- 4 star hotel:Grand Silverland hotel – https://www.silverlandhotels.com/grand-silverland-hotel-spa.html or similar
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (02 BF, 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 02 Bottle mineral water / Pax/ Day
- International air ticket
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free for first infant; 30% of charge from second infant
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 30 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 7 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 6 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.