Day 1: Pick up at Tan Son Nhat Airport –Hotel – Sai gon by night (-/-/D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, Tour guide & van pick up and transfer to hotel, Check in (14:00) and free time till 17:45 – Tour guide and private Car pick you up at hotel, take you quick look how busy of economic city on the way to the water puppet show, where is traditional culture and quintessence art meeting through daily activities of vietnamese people as one of the high light of Vietnamese arts .(Shows are performed entirely in Vietnamese which is not a problem for the visiting tourist as the puppet gestures are obvious enough to keep the audience enthralled. The musicians are often positioned to one side of the stage adding in sound effects and songs as the people-styled puppets, dragons, fairies and other ornamental figures dance across the stage)
After the show, you will be take to your cruise dock where you will board your cruise on the Saigon River where you will enjoy a delicious dinner and see Saigon by night.
Once dinner is finished you will disembark the cruise and be taken back to your hotel where your tour concludes approximately 10pm. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels (B/L/-)
7:30AM – Tour guide & private van will collect you early in the morning and depart for Cu Chi 44mi (70 km). Today, enjoy an exciting visit to the legendary Cu Chi, site of some of the most intense battles during the Vietnam War. You will have the chance to explore the underground base of the resistance fighters and see the intricate network of over 124mi (200km) of the tunnels.
After the tunnels, head back to Ho Chi Minh City. stop for lunch at local restaurant, then enjoy visits to the Old Colonial Residential Quarter, the Hotel De Ville, the Opera House, the majestic Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office and the historical Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market.
Then this afternoon, you will be taken back to your hotel where the tour ends at approximately 5:30pm. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (Mytho – Ben tre) (B/L/-)
This morning, 8:30AM – your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province. Once here, you’ll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands.
On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. From here, you’ll head back the hotel where the tour will finish at about 4:30PM. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport (B/-/-)
We spend our free time relaxing – shopping until check out (12:00). Our car pick you up and we go to Tan Son Nhat airport. End of services.
(Notes: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
– Pick up time on arrival & departure day: as per air ticket
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Hotel accommodation in DBL or TWIN sharing room:
- 3 star hotel: Queen Ann hotel – queenannhotelvn.com or similar
- 4 star hotel:Grand Silverland hotel – https://www.silverlandhotels.com/grand-silverland-hotel-spa.html or similar
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meal as stated in itinerary at local restaurant (03 BF, 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 01 Bottle mineral water / day
- International air ticket
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Children under 05 years old: free of charge
- Children from 05 – 09 years old: 50 % of charge
- If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 7 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 6 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.